2011年2月7日 星期一

我在Tripadvisor上寫的尼泊爾reivew

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293890-d1148178-r95481227-Earthbound_Day_Expeditions-Kathmandu.html

An unforgettable trip in Nepal with Earthbound Expeditions

All the reviews in Trip Advisor about Earthbound Expeditions are true.

This is our first time to visit Nepal. In the very beginning of planning this trip, I found it was not easy to organize the itinerary by myself like I did to visit other countries. Then after browsing the reviews in Trip Advisor, I decided to contact Earthbound Expeditions. And that’s a correct decision!

We (my husband, I , and our 24-year-old son) spent 12 days 11 nights in Nepal from Jan. 8 to Jan. 19. As other travelers in this forum mentioned, Rajan always replies the e-mail quickly. I don’t know how he could make it because there’s no electricity for 14 hours in Kathmandu every day! I didn’t know that until I arrived there. I totally agreed with Rajan when he said he’s workaholic.

Rajan can always follow your ideas and give you some good suggestions. We do some sightseeing in Kathmandu; see the sunset and the sunrise in Nagarkot just on the balcony of the hotel room; trekking 3 days in Pokhara; see the sunrise in Sarangkot; join Chitwan jungle safari activities for 2 full days…All the 3-star hotels and the simple tea houses we stayed are much better than I expected.

During the trekking, our guide, Ajay, and the porter, Debendra, took good care of us. Ajay is an excellent guide, knowledgeable, responsive, and friendly. Debendra works hard, and is responsible. My son and they are the same age. I think he learns quite a lot from them. BTW, they are also good cooks. When the tea houses were full of travelers, they cooked food for us. I have to say the fried rice Ajay made is the best!

In
Chitwan, we had another guide, Ramesh, who’s an experienced nature guide. Canoeing in the river and walking with him in the jungle, we saw a group of deer, some crocodiles, peacocks, many beautiful birds, and by the riverside we saw a huge wild rhino! Ramesh speaks good English and tries hard to help kids in his hometown to learn English.

We are glad to know those local Nepalese. Through these young people- Rajan, Ajay, Debendra, Ramesh, we understand Nepal better. They work hard and do a good job!

I’ll highly recommend Earthbound Expeditions if you plan to visit Nepal. You can count on them- a well-trained team.

沒有留言:

張貼留言